Maybe you’re new here to the SingleRoots Community and you just don’t know where to start. There’s a lot of content on the site—over 500,000 words actually. (Yeah, we counted them.) Or maybe you’re just looking for the good stuff, the posts that the most people read on the site. You’ve got time to read a few things, but you’re not ready for the deeper cuts yet. We feel you.
Our 20 most popular posts are a good place to start. You’ll get an idea of who we are and what this community of singles comes together to talk about. Some posts are snarky and sarcastic; others are more serious and evidence of fragile hearts seeking to honor God during their single seasons, however long it may be.
Whatever reason you’re here, we’re glad and we hope you find some encouragement from them. And if a couple of them make you roll your eyes and nod your head a time or two—Welcome. You’ve found your people.
1. Alone on a Friday Night? 8 Things to Do with Your Evening
2. Best Phone Apps for Christians :: 10 We’re Digging Right Now
3. How to Throw a Pinterest Party
4. What Is Keeping You from Asking Her Out?
5. Alone on a Saturday Night? 8 Things to Do with Your Evening
7. 7 Reasons I Love Being Single
8. Resources for Christian Singles
10. Books and Bible Studies for Christian Singles
11. Singled Out for Being Single
12. To Pursue or Not to Pursue
13. Are You Praying for a Spouse?
14. Single Men in the Church: A Female’s Perspective
15. Top 5 Reasons I Go on a Date…with Myself
16. Lie: God Will Never Give You More Than You Can Handle
18. 7 Ways Married Couples Can Serve Singles in the Church
20. The Ultimate Guide for Christian Online Dating