Welcome to the Famous SingleRoots “Best Christian Dating Sites” ranking chart
There’s a lot of information on the web about the best Christian dating sites, but as Christian singles ourselves, we haven’t found much of it to be truly helpful in our decision-making process.
Years ago, we wanted to hear from other Christian singles about what was working for them. Based on 8 years of gathering feedback from real Christians, below is our famous “Best Christian Dating Sites Ranking” chart.
Why is our “Best Christian Dating Sites” ranking chart famous?
It’s the longest running ranking chart for Christian Dating Sites on the internet, and over the years, executives from some of the biggest online dating sites have tried to buy their way into the number #1 spot. We’re proud to say we’ve never taken money to change a site’s ranking. If you are a Christian single looking for a serious relationship, our chart below is an unbiased ranking of the best options for you.
Full Transparency: Even though we’ve never let a dating site “pay for position” on our rankings, our staff does like to eat, so we do make a small commission each time you click on one of our links below and sign-up for a membership. So if you think the information we provide is useful, and you are going to to test drive one of the sites we rank, we’d be grateful if you clicked on one of our links to take you directly to the site’s sign up page. It cost you nothing. In fact, many times our links will even save you more money versus visiting the website directly.
The Bottom-Line: What We’ve Learned Over the Last 8 Years:
- We’ve met more couples who met (and married) by using eharmony.com versus any other online dating site.
- When we talk to people who met and married using a dating site, they rarely met their significant other in the first month. So don’t bail on the process too early. Remember, new people sign-up every week, so give yourself a chance and stick with it.
- Dating Apps like Tinder, Bumble, etc., though popular, are limited in their faith-based filters.
- The best option for Christian Singles is to go with eharmony.com or match.com for two reasons:
1) Though these two sites are not exclusively “Christian”, they have very large membership bases.
2) Both eharmony.com and Match.com have solid faith-based filters.
- For the above two reasons alone, either of our top 2 sites are a safe place to start.
The Chart: Best Christian Dating Sites Rankings
So What’s the Next Step?
Jump in! Go with your gut & choose an option above.
Still here? Nervous about jumping right in? That means you’re normal. Here’s an advanced tip to calm your decision making anxiety: All the sites above either give you a free trial or let you cancel within 3 days after signing up. So jump in & give it a test run!
Are you really still here?! You’re not going to meet your future spouse by hitting back on your browser and doing another Google Search. It’s time to say a prayer, make a click, create an honest profile and just see what happens 🙂