Question: “Is Match.com Worth It?”
The same question could be asked of any of the online dating sites. Are any of them worth it, especially when you’re a Christian and seeking like-minded Christian matches? Any answer to that question is purely subjective, of course. But since we were asked, here are 5 reasons we think Match.com is worth it. And by “it,” we mean the amount of money you might spend on it in order to find a good date or–fingers crossed–love.
1. For the price of dinner at a quality restaurant, you can be introduced to numerous matches for an entire month.
If you go out to eat with friends on a weekend, you can easily spend $25. If you select any Match.com subscription for 3 months or longer, you’re going to pay less than that amount. Sure, if you pay for only one month, you’ll spend closer to $40, but it’s recommended that you give an online dating site at least 3 months before giving up on it.
2. Match is one of the top 3 online dating sites.
Translation: They have an extensive member database. When answering, “Is Match.com worth it?” this is one of the most important factors for us. After studying the world of online dating for several years and even using it ourselves, we believe you get what you pay for. Sure, you could hang out on a free site, but finding a quality, Christian date can be like searching for a needle in a haystack on the free sites. However, the smaller paid sites just don’t have enough members, especially if you live outside an urban area and aren’t into long-distance dating. Match, along with eHarmony and Christian Mingle, are among the largest sites, and their numbers mean more potential dating material.
3. Match has a 6-month guarantee.
Match.com is the only site with a 6-month guarantee that says if you don’t find someone special in 6 months, they’ll give you 6 more months for free. Granted, there are a lot of hoops you have to jump through to prove that love didn’t happen for you, but it’s a nice option to have if you’re nervous about spending the money. (Note: If you want to know more about the 6-month guarantee, check out our post explaining the fine print.)
4. We know people who have met on the site and gotten married.
Isn’t this what it’s all about? Bottom line in determining “Is Match.com worth it?” is whether or not Christians are meeting on the site, falling in love, and getting married. And we can testify that we know people who are. Check out Lauren’s story about finding quality Christian guys on the site, as well as Lynn and Allen’s story about meeting and getting married through Match.com.
5. We know a Match promo code that will save you money.
Do we think Match.com is worth it? Yeah. We’d tell you if we didn’t. However, when you can click here and save 25% off any membership, then we think it’s an even better deal. See our Best Christian Dating Sites review for our opinions about which ones are/are not worth the money.
Have you used Match.com before? Is Match.com worth it, in your opinion?
Current Online Dating Deals:
Last updated: 3/24/2017
eHarmony (USA Offers):
- Free Communication Weekend! From Mar. 24th - Mar. 27th :: Special Link :: Click Now
- Special Promo Link & Code: Get 60% Off a 6-Month Membership at eHarmony.com with code SINGLEROOTS60
- Special Promo Link & Code: Get 72% Off a 12-Month Membership at eHarmony.com with code SINGLEROOTS72
eHarmony (Canada Offers):
- Get 60% Off a 6-Month Membership at eHarmony.ca with code EHCODECA
- Save 72% off a 12 month subscription to eHarmony.ca with code: EHCOUPONCA
Match.com (USA Offers):
- 74% OFF Match.com Subscription ~ Limited Time Link!
20% OffNow, 25% Off Discount Link
- 3 Day FREE Trial Link
Match.com (UK Offers):
- NEW! 25% off link for 3 & 6 month Subscriptions at ChristianMingle.com - Click Link & Save Now!
- Review Your Matches for FREE at Christian Mingle!
Best Christian Dating Sites Rankings
|Monthly Price Range||Number of Members||Ease of Use||Christian Filters||Best Deal Link|
|$19.95 to $59.95||High||Simple||Excellent||60% Off 6-Month Membership! Use this link with this code at checkout: SINGLEROOTS60|
|$16.99 to $36.99||High||Quite a Few Details||Fair||25% off discount link for Match.com|
|$16.99 to $32.99||High||Option-Overload||Good||20% Off Link! |
Use this link and promo code at checkout: Dating20
|$8.99 to $34.97||Medium||Option-Overload||Excellent||12-Day Free Trial|
|$12.99||Low||Simple||Excellent||2-Week Free Trial|