When people ask us about the best online dating sites, some want to know how to get an eHarmony free trial membership. Does eHarmony cost money? Yes, yes, it does—and depending on which site you’re comparing it to, it can cost quite a bit more than others. But read on and we’ll tell you how to test drive eHarmony for free.
It makes sense that you might want to find out how to get an eHarmony free trial membership and test-drive the full site before forking over your hard-earned money. Maybe J. Lo’s “love don’t cost a thing,” but yours sure does. Plus, there are dates to be paid for, so you just want to be sure you’re spending your money well. We hear you.
So here’s what you want to know about how to get an eHarmony free trial membership:
It doesn’t cost anything to create a profile. Well, maybe that’s not necessarily true. It doesn’t cost anything…but your time. And we all know how valuable that commodity is.
Be sure to set aside a good 30 minutes or so to take the personality test and create an account and a profile. Then set aside even more time to check out your matches. You can read their profiles, work on your match settings, and even close out matches that aren’t of interest to you. All of those things are free, but if you want to look at pictures of your matches or communicate with them, that’s gonna cost you.
Does eHarmony have a free trial?
Yes, you can get an eHarmony free trial if you know where to look and how to read the fine print. Never fear, we’ve done the hard work for you, perused the details, and here’s how you can get a free 3-day free trial from eHarmony:
- Sign up for a free account.
- Fill out your profile information.
- Choose and pay for a plan.
- If you don’t like eHarmony or if you don’t feel like it’s a good fit for you, close your account within 3 days. The full amount will be refunded to you.
How long is the free trial at eHarmony?
Three days is the length of time they offer you to receive a full refund. After that point, the charge remains on your credit card, and you can cancel, but the money is theirs. So set a reminder on your phone or calendar because if you go over by a few hours, you’re not getting your money back.
Pro Tip: Create your full profile, upload pics, and fill out all questions before you pay money. Then, you can maximize your 3 days and use it to communicate with matches instead of having to do profile housekeeping.
There’s a reason we rank eHarmony among the highest out of all of the online dating sites we’ve reviewed. Sure, it’s slightly more expensive, but based on our experience and research, it’s worth it. And if you don’t like the site? No big deal–unless you wait too long to cancel.
Ready to give eHarmony a test run? Follow the button below…
Current Online Dating Deals:
Last updated: 5/25/2017
eHarmony (USA Offers):
- Free Sign Up LINK :: Free Communication Weekend at eHarmony.com! Valid May 25th - May 29th
- Special Promo Link & Code: Get 30% Off a 6-Month Membership at eHarmony.com with code SINGLEROOTS60
- Special Promo Link & Code: Get 15% Off a 12-Month Membership at eHarmony.com with code SINGLEROOTS72
eHarmony (Canada Offers):
- Get 30% Off a 6-Month Membership at eHarmony.ca with code EHCODECA
- Save 15% off a 12 month subscription to eHarmony.ca with code: EHCOUPONCA
Match.com (USA Offers):
- 74% OFF Match.com Subscription ~ Limited Time Link!
20% OffNow, 25% Off Discount Link
- 3 Day FREE Trial Link
Match.com (UK Offers):
- NEW! 25% off link for 3 & 6 month Subscriptions at ChristianMingle.com - Click Link & Save Now!
- Review Your Matches for FREE at Christian Mingle!
Best Christian Dating Sites Rankings
|Monthly Price Range||Number of Members||Ease of Use||Christian Filters||Best Deal Link|
|$19.95 to $59.95||High||Simple||Excellent||30% Off 6-Month Membership! Use this link with this code at checkout: SINGLEROOTS60|
|$16.99 to $36.99||High||Quite a Few Details||Fair||25% off discount link for Match.com|
|$16.99 to $32.99||High||Option-Overload||Good||20% Off Link! |
Use this link and promo code at checkout: Dating20
|$8.99 to $34.97||Medium||Option-Overload||Excellent||12-Day Free Trial|
|$12.99||Low||Simple||Excellent||2-Week Free Trial|