Question: What is the eharmony success rate among Christians?
If only the answer to that question were a matter of pointing you to specific data on a website. But it’s not. As is the case for most real online dating numbers, it’s hard to find them.
So if we’re talking about the eharmony success rate among Christians, we kinda have to piece together what we do know:
- eharmony commissioned a general study (non-eharmony specific) of 19,000+ couples who married between 2005 through 2012. Of those couples, 35% met using an online dating site. When it came to satisfaction with online dating sites, eharmony scored the highest.
- According to an April, 2015, article in the Washington Post, eharmony has led to more than a million marriages nationwide.
But that doesn’t really answer the question of the eharmony success rate among Christians specifically. And therein lies the problem because there really aren’t any professional studies or reports conducted in this area.
So here is where we rely on what we’ve learned through our own SingleRoots surveys, interviews, and research. While definitely imperfect, eharmony still seems to be a more successful method for Christians to find a spouse than the other leading online dating sites.
How did we come to that conclusion?
- In our 2016 SingleRoots survey of 203 Christian singles, 44.9% of them preferred eharmony for online dating. It was significantly more than the runners-up: the 14.4% who had used Match.com and the 10.2% who used Christian Mingle.
- When we asked which online dating site they preferred the least, 19.3% preferred Christian Mingle the least, while only 11.4% preferred eharmony the least, along with Match.com.
So while that doesn’t specifically answer the question of the eharmony success rate among Christians, it does show a stronger preference for the site over the other leading ones.
The only other thing we know to look at are the stories. Since we started analyzing Christian online dating 6 years ago, people reach out with their stories, as well as their friends’ stories, of meeting their spouses online. Of the 7 stories we’ve shared, only one was from Match.com and one was from Christian Mingle—and that’s not because we planned it that way. Those are people who have reached out to us or who we know personally. Admittedly, it’s completely anecdotal, but we feel it’s fairly representative of what we’re hearing from Christians.
In case you missed them, here are those stories:
Ultimately, if we’re talking about the eharmony success rate among Christians, no one’s done any research-based studies on the matter. So to answer that question, we’ve gotta go with what we’ve got and, while definitely imperfect—especially with its price point—it seems eharmony generally has better success rate among Christians than the other big sites.
But if you want a hard core data on that, you’re going to have to commission your own study.
Current Online Dating Deals:
Last Updated: 10/19/2021
eharmony (USA Offers):
- Special Promo Link & Code: Get 25% Off Any Length Membership at eharmony! Use this link & code at checkout: SINGLEROOTS25
eharmony (Canada Offers):
- EXCLUSIVE Promo: Get a
10-day17-Day ChristianCafe.com FREE trial! Use this LINK to get offer :: Use Promo Code: SingleRoots17
Best Christian Dating Sites Rankings
|Monthly Price Range||Number of Members||Ease of Use||Christian Filters||Best Deal Link|
|$19.95 to $59.95|
Tip: How to Get an eharmony Free Trial
|High||Simple||Excellent||25% Off Any Membership! Use this link with this code at checkout: SINGLEROOTS25|
|$12.49 to $29.99||High||Simple||Fair||Browse Zoosk for Free!|
|$16.99 to $32.99||High||Option-Overload||Good||Review your Christian Mingle matches for free!|
|$8.99 to $34.97||Medium||Option-Overload||Excellent||EXCLUSIVE 17-Day Free Trial! Use this link with this code at checkout: SINGLEROOTS17|