So we decided to conduct a little experiment–one that would give several people 3-month online dating subscriptions and one that would give all of us an opportunity to see how the online dating process is different for everyone.
You responded, in droves, and blew us away. (No, really. We were shocked.) We then introduced the folks who were going to be participating.
And now it’s been one month since they began, and we’re checking in with them to see how things are going. All of them have had varying experiences thus far, so be sure to check out each one of their interviews!
- The Match.com Experiment :: MJ’s Story, Month 1
- The Christian Mingle Experiment :: Micah’s Story, Month 1
- The Christian Cafe Experiment :: Denise’s Story, Month 1
And, in case you’ve missed it, check out our first in the Online Dating Experiment series, Lauren’s eharmony Experiment. We’ll run her third month’s interview next Friday, so you can look for it then, too.
- The eharmony Experiment :: Lauren’s Story, Month 1
- The eharmony Experiment :: Lauren’s Story, Month 2
Are you presently a paying member of an online dating site? Can you relate to any of their experiences? Share your thoughts below!