When people ask us about the best online dating sites, some want to know how to get an eHarmony free trial membership. Does eHarmony cost money? Yes, yes, it does—and depending on which site you’re comparing it to, it can cost quite a bit more than others. But read on and we’ll tell you how to test drive eHarmony for free.
It makes sense that you might want to find out how to get an eHarmony free trial membership and test-drive the full site before forking over your hard-earned money. Maybe J. Lo’s “love don’t cost a thing,” but yours sure does. We hear you.
So here’s what you want to know about how to get an eHarmony free trial membership:
It doesn’t cost anything to create a profile. Well, maybe that’s not necessarily true. It doesn’t cost anything…but your time. And we all know how valuable that commodity is.
Be sure to set aside a good hour to take the personality test and create an account and a profile. Then set aside even more time to check out your matches. You can read their profiles, work on your match settings, and even close out matches that aren’t of interest to you. All of those things are free, but if you want to look at pictures of your matches or communicate with them, that’s gonna cost you.
Does eHarmony have a free trial?
Yes, you can get an eHarmony free trial if you know where to look and how to read the fine print. Never fear, we’ve done the hard work for you, perused the details, and here’s how you can get a free 3-day free trial from eHarmony:
- Sign up for a free account.
- Fill out your profile information.
- Choose and pay for a plan.
- If you don’t like eHarmony or if you don’t feel like it’s a good fit for you, close your account within 3 days. The full amount will be refunded to you.
How long is the free trial at eHarmony?
Three days is the length of time they offer you to receive a full refund. After that point, the charge remains on your credit card, and you can cancel, but the money is theirs.
Pro Tip: Create your full profile, upload pics, and fill out all questions before you pay money. Then, you can maximize your 3 days and use it to communicate with matches instead of having to do profile housekeeping.
There’s a reason we rank eHarmony the highest out of all of the online dating sites we’ve reviewed. Sure, it’s slightly more expensive, but based on our experience and research, it’s worth it. And if you don’t like them like we do? No big deal–unless you wait too long to cancel.
Ready to give eHarmony a test run? Follow the button below…
Related Online Dating Articles:
- Best Christian Dating Sites :: How-to guide on helping you pick the Christian Dating Site that’s best for you.
- ChristianMingle.com Review
- Match.com Review
- ChristianCafe.com Review
Are you from the UK? Follow this link for your eHarmony.co.uk free trial
Current Online Dating Coupons & Offers:eHarmony (USA Offers):
- Get 60% Off a 6-Month Membership at eHarmony.com with code EHCODE
- Get 72% Off a 12-Month Membership at eHarmony.com with code EHCOUPON
- Expiring Soon: Get 73% Off a 12-Month eHarmony Subscription (plus the option to pay in 3 installments) with code EHCODE12
- Limited-Time: Free 3-Day Trial Offer at eHarmony.ca (code valid from Jan. 28 - Feb. 1st). Use code: 3FREE
- Get 60% Off a 6-Month Membership at eHarmony.ca with code EHCODECA
- Save 72% off a 12 month subscription to eHarmony.ca with code: EHCOUPONCA
Last updated: 2/3/2016
Related: Top Dating Site Reviews
Photo credit: Gnome J